A detailed explanation of rummyera.com ’s Refund Policy is given below:
Cancellation of Games
Rummyera's is not responsible for any loss resulting from the cancellation of any games due to Service outages caused by the failures of our service providers, computer viruses, natural disasters or any other reason that is beyond our control. You acknowledge that you will not be entitled to any refund due to cancellation of games caused by factors that are beyond the reasonable control of Rummyera.
Transactions to transfer money to your cash account have to be made through third-party payment gateways. Rummyera is not responsible for the denial or rejection of any transactions as they are subject to the terms and conditions of the third-party payment gateways. Rummyera may reverse any transactions, and the specific amount will in such a case be refunded to the financial instrument/platform that was used by you to perform the transaction.
Rummyera has the right to check or validate the personal information of the players/users from time to time. The process of validation can be done through a phone call or via email. If we are not able to get in touch with you at first, several attempts will be made to establish contact with you. In the event that the validation is unsuccessful, or we are unable to contact you after making all possible attempts, we reserve the right to suspend your account and refund, at our sole discretion, your Rummyera account balance to the financial instrument/platform that you used to make the payment online, or confiscate your Rummyera account balance, at our sole discretion.
We operate as a responsible gaming company and encourage our players to play responsibly. We carefully monitor the playing activities of our players and alert them if they develop any compulsive behavior. We take precautionary measures including the following to make sure that we offer a good online rummy gaming experience.
- People below 18 years of age are not permitted to create a Rummyera account or play games on our Website/Mobile App.
- There is 24/7 monitoring of the players’ activities with an anti-fraud algorithm to detect any unfair play, including collusion.
- Anti-collusion measures are implemented for every rummy game.
- Player information is confidentially stored using high-level encryption for safety.
- Our Website/Mobile App has features that limit the amounts of cash deposits.
- A cash deposit limit is set on the site to discourage irresponsible gaming and prevent players from making deposits beyond reasonable means.
- There is KYC verification for player protection and game security.
- We encourage every player to play responsibly and may send periodic notifications/alerts to players who are found to be spending excessive amounts of time on Rummyera, advising them to take a break from gaming on the Website/App.
- If you do not want to play our games for a certain period of time, you can self-exclude yourself from games for a specific period of time, from 48 hours to 6 months, by using our self-exclusion feature. You can exclude yourself from playing our games for 48 hours, 72 hours, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, 2 months, or 6 months. After you have placed a self-exclusion request and your request has been processed, you shall not be able to play our games for that specific period of time. Please note that a self-exclusion period cannot be reversed or changed once it has been set and confirmed. Moreover, you shall not be allowed to create another account on Rummyera. If you have any balance in your Rummyera account at the time of making a self-exclusion request, that balance will be retained until your return, unless you place a withdrawal request.
In cases of accidental or erroneous cash credits to any party, user or company, we can independently or you can request for a refund within two weeks of initiating the transaction. Rummyera will process the refund if it is a genuine case of accidental or erroneous cash credit, which is clear from your request or after our own independent investigation. The refund amount will be credited within two weeks to the financial instrument/platform that was used to make the corresponding transaction.
Voluntary Termination of Account
You may cease to use our gaming services and terminate your account by writing to us with a clear explanation of your intention. After evaluating your case, Rummyera will, at its own discretion, terminate your account and refund to you the cash amount available in your account within few working days. Please note that any account actions, including, but not limited to, playing cash games, matches, depositing and withdrawing money, that take place in your account after you email your request for terminating your account shall be deemed as actions performed solely by you and Rummyera shall not be responsible for such actions.