How To Play Deals Rummy ?
BO2: At the end of two rounds, the player who has the most points wins the game.
BO3: At the end of three rounds, the player who has the least points wins the game.
|Game Type||Deals Rummy|
|Players per table||2|
|Maximum Loss (per round)||80 Points|
|Wrong Show||Loss of 80 Points|
|Drop & Move||Yes|
|Leave next game||Yes|
Deals Rummy Rules:
- Winnings = [Entry Fee X No of Players] - Rummyera Fee.
- In a winning hand, one pure sequence and one impure sequence is mandatory.
- If the players leaves the table in between the game, they will have to forgo their entry fee.
- If a player is disconnected, autoplay feature will turn on for 5 rounds and then game will be dropped.
- In case of a tie, a tie breaker round will be played.