How To Play Points Rummy ?
It is also called as Strikes Rummy. The first player to place a valid show wins the game. Player can set the Point Value for every game.
|Game Type||Points Rummy|
|Players per table||2 to 6|
|Maximum Loss (per round)||80 Points|
|Wrong Show||Loss of 80 Points|
First Drop - 10, Middle Drop - 30, Full Count - 80
|Drop & Move||Yes|
|Leave next game||Yes|
Points Rummy Rules:
- Winnings = [Point Value X Sum of value of opponent points] - Rummyera Fee.
- The first Player who places a valid show is declared the winner.
- In a winning hand, one pure sequence and one impure sequence is mandatory.
- With two decks in use, you cannot use the same card twice in a set. Each game lasts for one round only.
- If the players leaves the table in between the game, they will have to forgo their entry fee.
- If a player is disconnected, autoplay feature will turn on for 3 rounds in a 6 player table and 5 rounds in a 2 player table and then game will be dropped.
- Re-entry: In case the player exhausts their buy in chips, a re-entry option will pop up. Your balance will be updated after every game.